Last updated: February 6, 2023
Welcome to Drawler (the "Platform"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy describes our approach to the data we collect or that you provide to us through orkoapps.com and the Drawler mobile app. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use the Platform. The terms "we," "us," and "our" refer to Drawler.
The Agreement defines the terms by which you can access and use the Platform, our applications, websites, services, content (collectively, the «Services»). Our services are provided for private, non-commercial use. For the purposes of this Agreement, «you» and «your» mean you as a user of the services.
We make changes to this Agreement from time to time. We will use reasonable efforts to notify all users of any material changes to this Agreement, for example, through a notice on our Platform. But you should regularly review the terms yourself to verify such changes. We will also update the date of the last update at the top of this Agreement (“Last Updated”) to reflect the effective date of the changes. Your access to or use of the services after the date of the new terms constitutes your acceptance of them. If you do not agree with the new version of the Agreement, you must stop accessing or using our services.
By using our Platform and Services, you agree that you:
- Over 13 years old.
- Treat other users of the Platform with respect, do not use profanity or insults, do not demean the honor and dignity of other users.
- You will not be looking for a romantic relationship, you will not indicate information about this in your profile.
- You will not spam or advertise products or services that may harm other users.
- You will not post any content that infringes or infringes on anyone's rights, including advertising, privacy, copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights.
- You will not create a new account if the administration of the Platform has previously blocked your account, unless the administration of the Platform has given you permission to do so. The user can be blocked without giving a reason.
- You will not post any content (or indicate in the description) that partially or completely contains obscenities, angry speeches, hate, threats, blackmail, sexually explicit or pornographic content; including incitement to violence; nudity or graphic violence.
- You will not post content (or indicate in the description) that promotes ideas of racism, bigotry, banned organizations, hatred or harm in any form against a group of people or individuals.
- Do not use the Platform or any part of it for commercial purposes without written permission.
- Agree to receive periodic emails about app updates, news and service messages.
- The Platform grants you a personal, worldwide, free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable and non-sublicense license to access and use the services. This license is intended solely to enable you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Platform in the manner permitted by this agreement.
- You will not copy, distribute, modify, create any derivative clones of the Platform or applications. You will not use or reproduce in any form materials with copyright, images, trademarks, trade names, or other intellectual property, content or confidential information available through the Platform without the prior written consent of the Drawler Platform.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed on behalf of Drawler.
- You will not use any form of spider, script, bot, robot, site search application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, collect data, or in any way reproduce or circumvent navigation structure or presentation of the platform or its content.
- You will not fake headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to obscure the origin of any information transmitted through the Platform.
- You will not use the Platform in any form that may interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Platform or other servers or networks connected to the Platform.
- Do not download viruses or other malware or otherwise compromise the security of the Platform or the data and privacy of Drawler users.
- You will not copy, in whole or in part, or imitate any part of the Platform without prior written consent from Drawler.
- You will not sell, rent or lease our services for a fee, or use our services to advertise or perform any commercial activity.
- You will not use a code or other device that contains a reference to Drawler or the Platform itself (or a trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Drawler) to direct people to another site. You will not scan or test vulnerabilities of the Platform or any other system or network. You will not exploit vulnerabilities to harm the Platform or user data or privacy.
- You will not modify, translate, sublicense, sell, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile or otherwise disassemble any part of the Platform or source codes, or ask others to do so. You will not use, hack, publish the Drawler application programming interface or implementation features of the client or server side without our written consent.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Platform, user data or content, or any other information without our written consent.
- You will not use data about other users displayed on the Platform to harm or misinform them in any way.
- You will not promote any action that violates this Agreement.
You agree to protect, indemnify and not harm Drawler and users of the Platform.
Drawler reserves the right not to notify the user about the blocking. Violation of this agreement may result in temporary or permanent suspension of your account and removal of all content that violates the provisions of this agreement or hinders access and use of the Platform.